Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday Cathy

Today is my friend Cathy's birthday :) I got to thinking about how we had a birthday party for my mom who we couldn't be with this year. What if we had birthday parties for ALL our friends that are far away? An excuse to make cake? How could this be a bad idea? 


My husband used the new stand mixer I got for my birthday for the very first time and he whipped up a German chocolate cake with coconut pecan frosting. He's helped me out this week while I've been sick; cooking supper, letting me sleep late. He pretty much rocks. 


Here's the proof:



Happy Birthday Cathy!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so Awesome, It's day's like this that i miss you all so much! Let me know how delish the cake is because it looks soooo Yummy!
    Love hug's and kisses too the all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea Holly!! I hope you don't mind if I steal it from you! I think its a unique and wonderful way to honor the people in your life on their special day!!!

    ReplyDelete