Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prayers needed

I don't really feel up to a full blog post today (or the last couple days as you can see.) I caught a cold and it's been kicking my butt. I'd just like to ask that you take a minute and say a couple prayers for my friends and family.




My friend's daughter is having brain surgery tomorrow and their family has already been through hell. This is her second surgery in a very short time and her mother (my friend) has been in and out of the hospital the last few months with Leukemia. She is on chemo and is waiting for a bone marrow transplant herself. All this came about just after her husband had barely finished a tour in Afghanistan.


Also for  my sister in law who found a blood clot in her leg last weekend is now in the hospital with more clots in her lungs. Please pray for her and my niece and nephew and her husband to come through this. They have been through a lot lately too.

No comments:

Post a Comment