Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2012



It's Superbowl Sunday. I'm not much of a football fan but I normally enjoy the superbowl. There is something about the food, the commercials, and friends. This year we (the hubby and I) are sitting in our living room in our pajamas at 1:40 AM watching the Super Bowl on ESPN (our only other option was AFN). I forgot to buy any special food for the super bowl when I went to the commissary today, oops! Unfortunately neither ESPN or AFN show the commercials during the game so we're watching those online (not the same) and our friends...well they are either in the states or sleeping. I'm not going to post any pictures of our little party as a courtesy to you. You REALLY wouldn't want to see this right now :) So I'm going to sit back with my glass of champagne, my TGI Fridays potato skins chips and my computer, listen to some Lenny Kravitz & Madonna during the half-time show and try to be as American as I can tonight. 


If you're outside of the US right now or you just want to see them again, you can watch the commercials everyone else is seeing at http://www.superbowl-commercials.org. They upload them pretty quickly after they air. What are you doing for Super Bowl Sunday?



If you spot what's wrong with these photos I'll give you extra points!

2 comments:

  1. Whats wrong with the Photo's, My patriots lost :( You didn't pray hard enough for the win! We miss you guys :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late in replying...I like the cake! I was going for the Giants...so I was happy with the game :)

    ReplyDelete