Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've got my green on!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It's been a busy week! Lots of appointments.  I had a booth at the BCSC Luncheon yesterday. The ladies were kind enough to let us vendors eat for free, so I had my St. Patrick's day feast a day early. Unfortunately the luncheon ran late and I had to leave early to pick up my daughter so I apologize to those of you who where planning to make a purchase after the lunch and didn't get to. You can contact me directly and we can get together. To the winner of the raffle, if you would like to exchange your hat for a different one please contact me as well. I've almost finished one of the custom orders from the show! 

It's becoming a tradition for me to whack off all my hair in March so I did that again today (twice in one day actually- long story!).  I also (finally) went and got my international drivers license. I'm pretty sure my husband only wanted me to get it so I can help drive on our vacation this time. The poor guy hurt his back so I guess I won't complain about doing my share of the driving since he's done all the driving the last two trips.

We are leaving for Paris in the morning so I will get back to everyone next week. I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I will! 








The raffled hat

No comments:

Post a Comment