Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I love my job, even if the pay sucks

My husband is so funny!



Ever since we got married almost 7 years ago, we've had an agreement that he would do the laundry and I would do the dishes. (I hate doing the dishes but I think it happened that way because his uniforms needed to be done a certain way  - not so much anymore but it just stuck that way.) Anyway, he's hurt his back so I've been folding the laundry. He found a $20 bill in my pocket while he was washing clothes, and when I was done folding everything he came and thanked me and gave me $20. I stuck it in my pocket and forgot about it. The next weekend when I finished folding the laundry he thanked me for helping again and gave me my "pay". I laughed and stuck the same $20 in my jeans pocket again. It's been floating back and forth like that for a while. When I stuck my hand in my pants pocket a few minutes ago and felt that $20 it made me laugh. I don't remember where or whom I got it from originally but now it makes me think of him.♥♥♥♥







No comments:

Post a Comment