Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mail Call

Where we collect our mail here on post is called the CMR (Community Mail Room). When we get a package they leave a little yellow card in our box. I LOVE seeing those yellow cards when I open our mail box! 


My friend Cathy makes these AWESOME care packages. Even the outside is completely decorated. I hated to cut the tape because it had cute ducks all over it!


Each flap is covered with decorations


Doesn't she do an amazing job?


Cathy is so creative


She makes them for her husband for every holiday and they are adorable


My little girl is already in love and she hasn't even seen whats INSIDE the box yet


She was so spoiled this easter


It didn't take long for her to start pulling of the stickers and start putting them on her hands.




Jackpot!


She was so excited :)


We happened to get 4 packages that day. It was like christmas at our house. My husband got some car parts.


I got a new laptop (that my husband was just as excited about as I was)


My daughter got a gift from another friend Sarah


She even included a toy for our cat Slinky!

And no, we don't get mail on Easter or on Sundays. We actually got these a few days ago. For those of you stationed here in Baumholder the CMR is open Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm.

We had a marvelous Easter (three days in a row of BBQ's) and I hope all of you did too!

1 comment:

  1. So Glad Hailey loved her package! Sounds like you guys had an Awesome Easter, Zach and I had Pizza and chicken wings lol

    ReplyDelete