Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

When I grow up...

Apparently I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. You see, in my head I don't always feel like a grown up. I still see myself as a young person figuring out what they want to do. Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I love my husband and daughter and I love staying home. It gives me a lot of time to try things out. I learned how to knit, and I liked it but I didn't love it. I learned how to crochet and I liked that even more. However, I have learned I prefer to crochet for myself and not so much other people. 

I think maybe when you're afraid to say something out loud because it might not come true, that's when you know you really want it. Right now it's just a hobby but I've been thinking about going back to school. I want to learn how to do things the right way so when I do them the wrong way it will be because I like it that way and not because I didn't know any better. If I know how to do things I can CHOOSE to do them MY way. 

I will continue finding myself and maybe something else will come along, but maybe not. Maybe I have finally found the right path. Either way it's pretty exciting and I'm enjoying the journey! 

Thanks for your support and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. So true!! I am still trying to figure out what I wanna do when I grow up. LOL. I can relate. The best thing to remember is never lose your identity in the midst of taking care of a hubby and children. Its easy to get lost in the lives of those around you. By the time you realize it time has passed and sit and wonder where You went.You will find your direction but in the meantime its fun learning about yourself!!

    ReplyDelete