Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

European Regimental Signal Ball 2012

This year the European Regimental Signal Ball was in Heidelberg, Germany. For the first time we got an overnight sitter and a hotel room so we could stay and enjoy the dancing. We checked into our hotel room and the clerk asked if we were superstitious...

 
 Since my daughter weighed 6 lb 6.6 oz at birth, I was born on the 13th, and all five of the cats I've had in my life have been black, we answered, "No, we're not." LOL!

Getting ready 

The walls were pretty thin so we tried to block out some of the noise coming from next door...

The bracelet my friend Nina gave me at our first ball five years ago

The earrings are from our wedding

Cocktail hour

The first course


We got to take the centerpiece home



A few soldiers getting down


All the state flags around the room


They demolished the cake. I didn't get a picture of it before the cake cutting.

Mmmm, bloody mary!

We had a really great time. It's too bad it may be our last ball. 

Photo 
Copyright © 2012 Family Gray Photography
 



No comments:

Post a Comment