Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Superstitious?

When we stayed at the Hilton in Nuremberg I noticed something odd about the room 213.....


Curiousity got the better of me and I had to check out the other floors as well...



The rooms ending in '13' were the ONLY rooms with a horseshoe under the room numbers in the entire hotel. Have you ever seen anything like this at a hotel before? I tried to Google it but I didn't find much although this page was an interesting read.


Are you superstitious? 
(I was born on the 13th and have had 4 black cats so I would have to say I'm not)

1 comment:

  1. I am not superstitious about the number 13 to much. My daughter was born on a 13 and I too have had black cats. But don't get me anywere the three 6's...that one does creep me out.

    ReplyDelete