Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

So many ideas, so little time...

I was thinking of ordering an ACU purse, but after searching online I couldn't find one that was exactly me. My husband suggested making my own and I scoffed at it, but after looking for patterns online I decided maybe I could. He has faith in my sewing and design skills so maybe I should too. I found some fabric on sale today and ordered it. Now I just have to wait for it to come. (Unfortunately that could be awhile since I ordered some yarn from Jo Ann's almost three weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it, but I'm a sucker for a sale!) In the meantime, I have plenty of hat orders to keep me busy but I can't seem to shut my brain off. I have renewed my love of Photoshop and spent a good chunk of this evening adding new designs to products on my CafePress shop. This is my FAVORITE...
front of fleece owl blanket
back of fleece owl blanket
I really like this one too. It also comes one infant onesies, SIGG bottles, iphone covers, t-shirts, ect.:


:


"Owl always be there for you" baby blanket available in pink or blue

(and p.s. cafepress has all t-shirts marked down 20% through Thursday no coupon needed! http://www.cafepress.com/hborstad/7716094)

Can you tell I LOVE owls? They will have to wait though. I should get started on the rest of my hat orders! If I don't I might have to buy a new dresser to store all the yarn that I check my mailbox for everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment