Translate

Friday, February 25, 2011

Date Night

"I love the confidence that makeup gives me." -Tyra Banks
"That's the mistake women make - you shouldn't see your makeup. We don't want to look like we've made an effort." -Lauren Hutton


My daughter loves to play with makeup so I spent .95 cents on a 5 color compact at the drugstore downtown while we were out walking. She had to play with it the minute we got home. Instead of rubbing it side to side on her eyelids she went straight up and down all the way down her cheeks. She looked a little like Gene Simmons especially once I started taking pictures and she kept sticking out her tongue.
I thought I'd let her have a little fun doing my makeup while I was on the computer. 
Oh wait, she's not done yet....
Ahhhhh, there we go! Ready for a night on the town? 



.......but then it started itching. Uh oh! I washed it off but it's still burning just a bit. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment