Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Our Genealogy Tour - The Ferry Home

 By the end of our trip we were pretty tired of driving so we drove down to Sweden and took an overnight ferry  all the way back to Germany. It was terrific. It was like a mini cruise. I'm so glad we did it that way. It didn't even cost any more than gas and a hotel would have! The all you can eat seafood buffet was a little pricey but it was all inclusive and since we didn't have to drive, we indulged a little.






A passing ship










It was a little bit windy up on the top deck!






We stayed up on top until we ran out of coast and then we went inside to eat, shop and sleep. I will never forget this trip. I think it was my favorite out of all the places we have visited. Scandinavia is expensive, but worth it. I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment