Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Today is usually associated with horror movies and bad luck. As someone that sometimes has a birthday on friday the 13th I don't worry about it at all. 

I had a great day. We spent the afternoon at the park and the kids played in the wading pool. The Tangled DVD that I ordered back on March 24th finally showed up in our mailbox today as well as the new lid for my laptop. (Have I mentioned how much I like getting things in the mail? I just hate waiting for them.) Then our 4 car caravan headed out to China Restaurant Dynastie in Idar Oberstein. If you're looking for a good Chinese buffet in Germany I would definitely recommend this place. You even get to choose a piece of free jewelry when you pay! 









Happy Friday the 13th!



No comments:

Post a Comment