Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall is just around the corner

Fall is my favorite season. It's a time when you can pull your warm clothes out but you still don't need a coat. The leaves turn beautiful shades of orange, red, yellow and brown. Halloween is coming up and you find adorable decorations at the store! (well it helps that our home is decorated in harvest colors ;)

Look at what I found yesterday!



It's a nested measuring cup set!


I can't wait to try them out.


I bought mine at the store, but I noticed there was a website on the tag. There are even more cute items available on the website! The critters collection is my favorite. If you'd like to check it out follow this link.


I think I'm going to go back and buy the owl cookie jar....

No comments:

Post a Comment